Epicurean Classic GrindRegular price $107.25 Sale price $85.80 Save $21.45
Add freshly ground spices to meals as easy as the turn of a crank. Now available in durable and attractive stainless steel, this timeless design fits comfortably in your hand. The French-inspired crank handle is ideal for a variety of dried spices, not just salt and pepper.
This high-output grinder features a ceramic stone grinding mechanism that won't corrode.
- Adjustable for coarse or fine grinding.
- High performance ceramic grinding stone.
- Easy to fill – twist top and fill.
- Modern and simple design fits in with every decorating style.
- Hold grinder with one hand below the window and one above window. Twist bottom part to the right and pull up top section.
- Add salt, pepper or spices.
To adjust grind: Turn bottom knob clockwise for FINE and counter-clockwise for COARSE.
To grind: Turn handle clockwise.
Tips and Uses:
- Avoid dampness, do not grind over boiling pot.
- Do not use cloves or anise as oils will destroy plastic.
- BPA free materials.
To clean: Some spices are oilier than others and can clot the mill. Grind coarse salt to clean residue and spice aftertaste.
Capacity: ½ cup
Dimensions (H): 7"